— Vane K.
Cute lunch spot, they have a second floor were you can eat your poke bowl. The staff is very efficient and friendly.
I love the wide choice of ingredients they have. Everything is super fresh and you can also have a healthier option of you poke bowl opting for salad or zucchini noodles instead of rice.
— Carola B.
Came to grab a quick bite on break and in search of good poke. They have lots of options in terms of protein and even size of bowl- I got a snack size (pictured) with tuna and it was easily enough for me for dinner. (Small appetite though.) Figuring out ordering took us the longest- you start at the opposite end of the shop and tell them as they build the bowl, then pay. They were generous with the toppings, and by the time the bowl was done it was hard to fit the lid on. The house sauce was good, but they didn’t douse it like some places do, which I appreciated. A spot I’d definitely come back!
— April H.
Business Development Specialist. NYC.
- Research market trends;
- Develop sales & communications strategies;
- Devise and implement branding and advertising tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Communication or equiv. 24 months experience.
- Knowledge of Communication Business Management,
- Advertising, Marketing, Social Networks, Statistics, Consumer Behavior.
- M-F, 9:00-5:00.
- Send resume to 840 8th Ave Inc., 386 Canal Street, Frnt 5, New York, NY 10013